Yadea-Modern Classic Furniture

Everyone has the right to enjoy a modern classic life.
yadeasales@gmail.com support@modernclassic.cn

 

 

Home
Show Room
Designer
chair
Sofa
Table
Bench and Ottoman
Lamp
Clock
Material
OEM Furniture
Material Option
Contact Yadea
Customer Service
About Yadea
Special Offer
Maintenance of Furniture
Products Site Map
News
Scene Picture
Customer Service
FeedBack
FAQ

Author:www.modernclassic.cn  Transshipment:  Issue Date:2009-2-21

Question and Answer

Top

1) What is ModernClassic.cn?

2) Why should I buy from ModernClassic.cn?

3)How do I place an order ?

4) What's moderclassic.cn required payment term?

5) How long does it take to receive ModernClassic.cn merchandise?

6) Why color I received is different from what your website displayed?

7) How do I contact you if I have any questions before or after my order is placed?


ModernClassic.cn is the trade name of China Yadea (H.k.) Co., Ltd., a manufacturer and exporter of furniture and accessories. Our specialty is selling the absolute highest quality modern furniture classics designed by top international designers and architects, to discerning customers from around the world, over the Internet.
TOP
2) Why should I buy from ModernClassic.cn?
moderclassic.cn offers long lasting, modern classical beauty in its furniture, and the best value for your investment. The reason is that moderclassic.cn only sells furniture of the highest quality, in the best finishes. For instance, moderclassic.cn leather finishes are quoted strictly in the industry's standard for absolute top quality leather throughout the world.
TOP


3)How do I place an order ?
Once you have browsed our catalog and found exactly what you are looking for, simply list our item number in your email and send to us. We will send you quotation and ask you for your shipping information to complete your order process. We will then give you an immediate email confirmation once your payment has been approved, with the final amount of your order, delivered to you, wherever you are in the world. Shipping updates will follow automatically to keep you informed of exactly where your order is until it is delivered to you.
TOP


4) What's ModernClassic.cn required payment term?
we only accept payment term by L/C or T/T. Using T/T payment term,
when you take 20ft '40ft 40HQ we prefer 30% in advance and then pay the rest 70% balance after we have finished products and after you have confirmed and before delivery.
Less than one container we prefer one time payment.depend on the amounts
TOP


5) How long does it take to receive ModernClassic.cn merchandise?
Shipping time varies depending on the type of merchandise ordered and the location of the buyer. Typical orders ship within four weeks and are delivered within five to six weeks (based one the date we receive you L/C or first T/T deposit). Estimated delivery dates are given to each customer when their orders are confirmed, and customers are kept informed as the shipping process moves along. Special rush orders can be arranged.
TOP


6) Why color I received is different from what your website displayed?
Colors displayed are a digitized representation of the originals as interpreted electronically and your rendition may vary depending on your computer system, printer, and other factors and limitations. Natural variations in products made of natural materials, such as leather or wood, are to be expected, and are not considered defects. The appearance of natural, stained or dyed wood surfaces, of painted wood or metal surfaces, and of furniture coverings from different dye lots may vary.
TOP


7) How do I contact you if I have any questions before or after my order is placed?
One of the things that we are most proud of at
moderclassic.cn is our ability and interest in continuously improving our service, product, and ease of ordering. We are always striving to make your experience the absolute best in the world, not just the furniture world.
Please feel free always, whether you have bought from us or not, to
contact us at support@moderclassic.cn, and tell us exactly what we can do to make things better. We promise not only to listen, but also to act!

Support@modernclassic.cn
© 2003 All Rights Reserved
ICP 06001619
Home Show Room Contact Us Customer Service Maintnance of Furniture Special Offer Site Map